Click here to view the event recording.
Click here to view the event presentation.
Join NYC Builds Bio+ leadership for a special end-of-year networking session. The NYC Builds Bio+ Steering Committee will present a year in review, 2021 initiatives, programs and opportunities for members to become more involved in the organization.
Don’t miss your chance to join this interactive session and help shape the vision of NYC Builds Bio+ as we head into a new year.
4:00pm – 4:05pm Welcome and Overview of the Meeting
- Nancy J Kelley, President & CEO, Nancy J Kelley + Associates
- Mitch Simpler, PE, FACEC, Managing Partner Emeritus, JB&B
4:05pm – 4:20pm Year in Review
- Welcome to New Members (Mitch Simpler, JB&B)
- Overview of the Life Science Market (Nancy J Kelley, NJK+A)
- Overview of the NYC Life Science Real Estate Market (Bill Harvey, Newmark Knight Frank)
- Overview of the Life Science Real Estate Investment Market (Tim Sanders, Ventas/ Jared Toothman, Vornado Realty Trust)
- 2020 Programming (Nancy J Kelley, NJK+A)
4:15 – 4:30 Leadership Committees
- Planning and Membership Committee (William Brody, CNY Group)
- Academic Medical Institutions (Charles Murphy, JB&B)
- Healthcare (Joe Bolano, Colliers PM Northeast; Rose Novack, Gensler)
- Life Sciences (Chris Horch, JB&B; Joseph DelPozzo, WSP)
- NYC Life Science Real Estate Subclusters (Sarah Epifano, Skanska; Tim Sanders, Ventas
- Regulatory (Zachary Bernstein, Fried Frank; Anthony Montalto, JB&B
4:30 – 5:00 Networking/ Leadership Committees Meet (Zoom Rooms)
5:00 – 5:15 2021 Programming/ New Initiatives (Community Discussion)
- Membership Renewal
- The Endless Frontier Act/ America Leads Act
- 2021 Programming
5:15 – 5:30 Community Networking