Click here to view the event presentation.
Click here to view the event recording.
A recent NYC City Planning study of the NYC Metro Life Science economy concluded that the NYC Metro area, which includes New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, enjoys the largest life science economy in the United States and the 2020 Census data shows it growing faster than many other regions of the country.
This Sponsored Seminar Series will showcase each of the new life sciences developments and subclusters in the NYC Metro Life Science marketplace to educate a national audience about the strength of the market and new opportunities for collaboration and location. All of these subclusters are growing up around existing academic institutions and new, private life science developments in neighborhoods. Each neighborhood that will be touched on has its own distinct social, cultural, and recreational flavor.
The Seminar Series will run for eight episodes from January through September 2022, each covering different life science subclusters.
Episode 7 will focus on Gateways to the North: From the Bronx to Westchester
Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Nancy J Kelley, Founding Member, NYC Builds Bio+; President and CEO, Nancy J Kelley + Associates
- Alicia Aniello, General Manager, New York, Triumvirate Environmental
Hutchinson Metro Center (The Bronx)
- Megan Guy, Vice President of Development, Simone Healthcare Development
- Guy Leibler, President, Simone Healthcare Development
Einstein Medical School
- Gordon F. Tomaselli, M.D., Executive Vice President and Chief Academic Officer, Albert Einstein Medical School
- Harris Goldstein, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics and Microbiology & Immunology
Montefiore Health System
- Deborah Novick, Director of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Office of Economic Development
Clinical Research Center, Westchester Medical Center
- Deborah Viola, Vice President, Clinical Research Center, Westchester Medical Center
The Catalyst, Westchester County Biosciences Accelerator
- Mary Howard, Executive Director, Design Technologies LLC
Hudson Valley iCampus
- Sheena Gohil, Executive Managing Director, New York City, Colliers
Episode 8: Gateways to Connecticut: – September 8th
New Haven, CT
Stamford and Branford, CT