MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: Boston Properties
Boston Properties is the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of Class A office properties in the United States. They shape great spaces and places; developing state-of-the-art headquarters, offices, and destinations for forward-thinking companies and communities. Focused on the markets of Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Washington DC, they have partnered with a large number of small to midsize firms in health care, technology, life sciences, and knowledge creation-including research and development – consulting and education.
Learn more about their projects, plans for the New York City marketplace and meet and network with Boston Property professionals and other NYC Builds Bio+ members and prospective members at 2021’s monthly networking event!
Join NYC Builds Bio+ leadership at this networking event to hear all about NYC Builds Bio+ 2021 initiatives, upcoming events and opportunities to become more involved through our Leadership Committees. Don’t miss your opportunity to connect with over 100 NYC Builds Bio+ members and peers!
1:00 PM – 1:10 PM Welcome and Overview of the Meeting
- Nancy J Kelley, President & CEO, Nancy J Kelley + Associates, Steering Committee, NYC Builds Bio+
1:05 PM – 1:10 PM Introduction to Taconic Partnerss
Matt Weir, Executive Vice President, Taconic Partners
1:10 PM – 1:15 PM Life Science Market Dynamics
- Jonathan Schiffrin, Senior Vice President, CBRE
1:15 PM – 1:35 PM Hudson Research Center: Overview and Tenant’s Perspective
- Chun Leung, Assistant Vice President, Taconic Partners
- Jeff Wallerstein, CFO, New York Stem Cell Foundation
1:35 PM – 1:55 PM 125 West End Avenue: Overview
- Nate Bliss, Vice President, Taconic Partners
- Matt Malone, Principal, Perkins & Will
- Lauren Pavlat, Associate, Jaros, Baum & Bolles
1:55 PM – 2:00 PM Wrap-Up
- Matt Weir, Executive Vice President, Taconic Partners
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM Breakout Discussion Groups