Click Here to view the event program.
Click Here to view the event presentation.
Click Here to view the event recording.
John Macomber Featured Articles:
- What Makes an Office Building “Healthy”, Harvard Business Review
- Healthy Buildings as a Public Health Tool, Urban Land
Join NYC Builds BIO+ leadership at this networking event for members and prospective members. Attendees will learn more about how COVID-19 will affect the life sciences industry and the future of the workplace, laboratory and hospital, as well as NYC Builds BIO+ 2020 initiatives, upcoming events and opportunities to become more involved. Leadership Committees will also report on their progress.
5:00 PM – 5:15 PM Welcome and Overview of the Meeting; Update on NYC Builds BIO
- Nancy J Kelley, President & CEO, Nancy J Kelley + Associates
- Mitch Simpler, PE, FACEC, Managing Partner Emeritus, JB&B
5:15 PM – 6:00 PM Featured Speakers
- C. Simone Fishburn, Editor in Chief, BioCentury, “The Business and Financial Impact of COVID-19 on the Life Sciences Industry”
- John Macomber, Senior Lecturer in Finance, Harvard Business School “Healthy Building Strategies for Returning to Work”
- Natalie McVeigh, Director, Eisner Amper, “The Neuroscience of the New Work Environment, Dealing with Employees
6:00 PM – 6:15 PM
Member/Project Spotlight: Bill Harvey, Newmark Knight Frank, Innolabs, Long Island City, King Street Properties
6:15 PM – 6:30 PM Member Networking and Wrap Up