2022 BIO Health Caucus continued the tradition of high-powered, high-impact innovation experts sharing their insights on design, building and finding research space to accommodate growing demand.
Held prior to the BIO International Convention in San Diego, the Agenda included a stellar group of speakers who are among the leaders today in setting the course for a strong, growing biotechnology sector.
Key topics on the Agenda included:
- New federal support for bio facilities and bio companies
- SEFA Lab of the Year
- Private sector financing for bio facilities and accelerators
- Funding and support systems for bio entrepreneurs
- Bio manufacturing in Ohio and North Carolina
- Bio manufacturing in low-earth orbit on the International Space Station