Now in its 9th year, the Yale Innovation Summit convened innovators across Yale and beyond for two days of impactful conversations, purposeful networking, and inspiring lessons of leadership.
This year’s theme, Expanding Impact, reflected the momentum of the Yale and Connecticut entrepreneurial ecosystem and the Summit’s growth to include tracks across more areas of groundbreaking innovation including arts, biotech, climate, health, and technology.
Yale Innovation Summit
May 31st — June 1st, 2023
Yale School of Management
Edward P. Evans Hall, 165 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
Who should attend?
- Investors interested in Yale and Connecticut startups
- Corporate and industry partners
- Yale College, graduate, and professional students
- Yale faculty and postdoctoral researchers
- Innovation partners in New Haven and beyond
Yale Innovation Summit by numbers
- In 2022, over 320 companies were represented
- In 2022, over 120 VC firms were represented, which makes this the largest gathering of venture capitalists in the Northeast
- In 2023, we expect record attendance of 1500-2000 attendees over 2 days