Click here to view the event presentation.
Click here to view the event recording.
A recent NYC City Planning study of the NYC Metro Life Science economy concluded that the NYC Metro area, which includes New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, enjoys the largest life science economy in the United States and the 2020 Census data shows it growing faster than many other regions of the country.
This Sponsored Seminar Series will showcase each of the new life sciences developments and subclusters in the NYC Metro Life Science marketplace to educate a national audience about the strength of the market and new opportunities for collaboration and location. All of these subclusters are growing up around existing academic institutions and new, private life science developments in neighborhoods. Each neighborhood that will be touched on has its own distinct social, cultural, and recreational flavor.
The Seminar Series will run for eight episodes from January through September 2022, each covering different life science subclusters.
Episode 8 will focus on Gateways to Connecticut
- New Haven, CT
- Stamford and Branford, CT
Speakers will include:
- Chris Ostop, Managing Director, Brokerage – JLL
- Kim Kelly, Director of Operation -, BioCT and NHIL incubators
- Mostafa Analoui, PhD, Executive Director – UCONN TIP
- Peter Denious, CEO – AdvanceCT, Economic Development
- Josh Geballe, Senior Associate Provost for Entrepreneurs and Innovation – Yale Ventures
- Mary Ann Melnick, Director of Operations – Biolabs
- Dawn Hocevar, President/CEO, BioCT
- Mary Howard, Executive Director, Design Technologies LLC